Pollock with Black Bean/Corn Salad
- Large Skillet
- 4 ounces Black beans Rinsed and drained.
- 2 pieces Pollock
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1/2 each Red bell pepper Seeded and diced
- 1/4 each Red onion Diced
- 1/4 ounce Cumin
- 1/8 ounce Hot sauce
- 1 each Lime Juice from half of the lime
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- In a large skillet, add a drizzle of oil.Add corn and grill until charred. Remove from pan.In the same skillet, add oil if needed and add red bell pepper. Grill until charred. Remove from pan.Combine all of the ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- Follow instructions on Schwann's package.