Plant Based Burgers with Potato Wedges
- Small Bowl
- 1 unit Plant based hamburger patty
- 1 each Idaho potato
- 2 leaves Lettuce Iceburg or any leaf lettuce
- 2 slices Tomato
- 1 slice Onion Any onion (yellow, red, etc...)
- Hambuger dill pickles
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Mayonaise
- 1 tsp Musturd
- Hambuger buns
- Vegetable oil
- Combine ketchup, mayonaise,and mustard
- Spread both sides of bun with butter and grill until brown but not burnt.
- Wash potato and slice lengthwise into quarter inch slices with peeling intact.In a medium size microwave safe bowl, drizzle oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix until wedges are coated with oil and seasoning. Microwave for about 3 minutes.In a skillet, brown wedges until potatos are are tender.Remove from skillet and place on plate with paper towel to drain excess oil.
- In skillet add oil and brown patty until crisp on outside.